Stamped Nail Art with ILNP Mega

...Hi...

Oh, poor bloggy. Let me just toss the covers and blow off the dust like I'm in an Adele music video.
I made a few futile attempts to get back into the blogging groove for the 3 people who read this and myself, but it just didn't take. But this time, this time... I mean it... Maybe... Time will tell!

Anyway, today I figured I would finally post the little nail art I made in an excuse to wear my new beloved nail polish ILNP Mega again.


So keeping Mega the center of attention, because duh, I just added some interesting stamping on top using Smith & Cult Dark Like Me and BundleMonster plate BM-422

The simple look is topped with one coat of Sally Hansen Color Therapy top coat.





It looks like some sort of disco honeycomb and I freaking love it.

Thanks for reading! To see more nail are I've done click here.







Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me