Long Lost Mall Haul

I meant to post this little haul ages ago... Like way too long ago. But being the grown woman child I am, I am not the best at planning, so it has been gathering dust. I figured today I would finally post it, and babble on about my dumb purchases for a bit.


First up yet more Pokemon, because... I mean... Duh. If my Pokemon nail art wasn't a hint, I love Pokemon, and love collecting Takara Tomy figures. I added Pyroar to my ever growing collection.

I also found this rad rose gold ring from Charming Charlie's. Which is a fast fashion type accessories store I had never heard of before, but is awesome! Apparently they have been around for a long time now and I'm just late to the party, per usual. The prices are wicked cheap, and the jewelry is on the cheap side for it, but frankly I prefer it because I am also cheap and hate spending lots of money on something as dumb as jewelry... Much rather spend way too much on makeup and video games... Priorities.


I am not really a Victoria's Secret girl, as previously mentioned, I am pretty cheap, and goddamn those prices are madness! But I actually needed a sweatshirt because my current one was on its last breath, and this one caught my eye when walking past the store. I love the palm fronds and stripes, though the white fabric is not that great with my slobby nature. Thank god for Tide pods.






Next I went to Forever 21 and bought a few things. I've already showed a few of them in that Geeky post I made for Loot Crate, but that just shows how old this haul is!

I picked up the cute pink crop top, which is not usually my style, but it reminded me of Clueless so nostalgia took over.

I have no qualms in also admitting I picked up the dress and kimono together because they were styled that way on a mannequin and the kimono reminded me of a Hogwarts cloak... Hey, I'm a nerd, what do you want from me. I also bought the black and white shirt because I thought it would look cute under the kimono... Make me feel like I'm on my way to potions class... God, I need help.

I lastly bought the sushi socks, because I hate sushi, but not on socks.


My last stop was Bath and Body Works, where I got this really nice set of hand cream and body shimmer in a newer scent called Hello Beautiful. Which is a really floral, girly scent. So if you are not into florals, run away.

Thanks for reading! I'm off to go watch way too much Youtube before work, bye!
To see more hauls I've posted click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me