Cheers, Love! The Cavalry's Here!

I love Overwatch, I am god awful at it, but damn I love it.
I have a few favorite characters I most likely will make nail art for as well, like Reaper and Soldier: 76, but I figured I would start with Tracer! Basically the "mascot" of the game at this point, the Pikachu of Overwatch if you will.


I started by making a gradient using the flat side of a makeup wedge, Covergirl Haughty Lemon and O.P.I In My Back Pocket.
Then the goggles are freehand using a thin brush and Covergirl Snow Storm.
And finally the lacing is Bundlemonster plate BM-420 & Sally Hansen Velveteen.

I topped the design off with one coat of my Sally Hansen Color Therapy top coat.




The goggles came out a tad wonky, and of course it's not my nail art unless there are smudges... Grumble... But I still really like the outcome regardless.

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me