Togepi!

It's that time, that time again, time for... Pokemon nail art!
I say this about almost every Pokemon I've made nail art for previously, but Togepi is another favorite of mine. He is just so adorable. Though, I will admit I don't really care for his evolutions, they dropped the cuteness ball on those.


I started with a base of Covergirl Snowstorm for the eggshell, then applied the triangle patterns using a striping brush and China Glaze One Track Mind for the blue, and Covergirl Red Revenge for the red.

I then attempted to recreate his cute little face, which didn't come out too great but I tried!
The base is Covergirl Haughty Lemon, and I used the same striping brush as before to apply Butter London Alcopop for his mouth, and Sally Hansen Velveteen & Snow Storm for the eyes.

I topped little Togepi off with one coat of Sally Hansen Color Therapy top coat, which smudged some of my triangles and caused many a profanity to be muttered, but I had no time to re-do them so I had to get over it. Serenity now... Serenity now...




Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me