Sally Hansen Color Therapy

I am not that great at keeping up with new nail polish releases, frankly any beauty releases, I always just stumble upon things and no matter how old they are, they are new to me! Hence my latest discovery of Sally Hansen's Color Therapy line randomly at Target! I'm sure it's been out for a while, but... Whatever... Don't judge me beauty blogger world...


Always looking for a new top coat, I picked up the Color Therapy version, and managed to control the urge to buy many a polish and walked away with only one color, so proud. Out of the many pretty choices I picked Therapewter, because this girl can never pass up a nice grey toned shade!


Therapewter is a very pretty, shimmery metallic grey. The shimmer gives it an almost textured appearance which I am a fan of, it almost has a chrome finish.
These polishes supposedly have argan oil in the formula, which is cool, but I honestly change my nail polish so often I doubt I would notice any benefits from the oil. The formula is still really good though, it applied smoothly and I only needed two coats to cover.

The top coat is also really smooth and helps give the polishes underneath it a nice glossy finish. I have noticed a slightly better wear time since I've been using it as my go-to top coat, but I don't know if this is just a placebo effect because I'm just so happy to ditch my last top coat which suuuuucked after a while. It just became a goopy monster.




I've been a Sally Hansen fan for a long, long time, it was one of the first drugstore polish brands I ever bought, so I always like trying out their new collections. I will admit I find them hit or miss, since they commonly fall for the fads that burn out quickly, as many brands do, but this collection seems much more grown up and less silly than past ones. I also love when they break out the larger glass bottles! The rose gold toppers are a nice touch too.

Sally Hansen polishes usually retail for around $5.00 - $8.00. I found these polishes at my local Target, but I'm sure you can find them wherever Sally Hansen products are sold near you, which is frankly everywhere at this point, or online.

Thanks for reading! To see more swatches & reviews I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me