They Weren't Kidding When They Called Me, Well, A Witch

I'm alive! What a surprise...
You know, blah blah, life got in the way, blah blah. Life happens! Anywhoozle, trying to get back in the groove from my tiny blog hiatus, so let's talk nails.

I have already been inspired by Ursula a bit when I made some Little Mermaid nail art a while back, but, I am addicted to Target's cute mystery pack keychains, and recently got an adorable cutesy version of Ursula -Who would have thought that could be a thing!- and felt the irresistible urge to make some nail art. So here's the aftermath:


I started with a base of Sinful Colors Tempest, then stamped the tentacles using BundleMonster plate BM-401 and Sally Hansen Velveteen.
I then added some white spots using a small dotting tool and Covergirl Snowstorm.

My accent nails are Sinful Colors Petal Be the Day over Tempest.

I topped the design off with one coat of Sally Hansen Color Therapy top coat.




Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me