Geometric Nail Art

Time for another quickie installment of: I couldn't think of nail art to make so I played with stamping plates! So here is the aftermath of that.


I just sorted through my plate collection and picked the first pattern that caught my eye, the winner this week being this interesting geometric pattern from BundleMonster plate BM-414.
I stamped it using Black Heart Beauty Neon Blue over a base of O.P.I My Vampire is Buff.
I then added accent nails of KBShimmer I Got a Crush on Blue, because I will take any excuse to use it as it is freaking gorgeous.
Maker of KBShimmer, if your reading this -Which I highly doubt, but a girl can dream- please never stop making nail polish so that I may buy them forever. They are always amazingly rad and your glitter polishes are nothing short of amazeballs. OK, I'm done gushing.

I topped this quickie look with one coat of Out the Door top coat.





Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here. & I swear I am getting my nail art mojo back, and have more creative ideas waiting in the wings! Of course all video game related, because duh.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me