Constellation Nail Art

I'm alive!
I missed you, little blog. I had to go out of town for work, I actually got to go to Italy, which was rad. I've never been out of the states, so it was a very cool experience. If I can get the pictures onto my computer I'll make a little post about it.
I have been home for a week now, but this is my very first experience with jet lag, and I am feeling all the lag. I haven't bothered posting, as with my sleepy brain my thoughts would be even more incoherent than normal, but I made this nail art before I left, so I figured I would make a quick post and show I am still with the living.

This design was inspired by some cute ornaments I found at Target. They were little constellations shaped like reindeer (There were also horses, if you are secretly Tina Belcher.). I loved the colors, so of course had to make some nail art inspired by it.



I started with a gradient using NYC Fuchsia Shock Creme (Pink), Julep Amy (Blue), and Pure Ice No Means No (Purple). -Still the creepiest name to me!-. I then used a dotting tool to apply random spots of Covergirl Snow Storm, then connected the dots using a striping brush.

I topped the look off with one coat of my Out the Door top coat.




This design was really simple, but I've never thought to make constellation nail art before, so I really like how it came out. I am terrible at remembering to make holiday nail art on time, so since this was based on a Christmas ornament, I will call that this will be the closest I will come to making some Xmas nail art this year. At least I'm honest with myself...

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me