Paper Cranes

I feel like I've not been giving this blog the love I usually do, I haven't been posting as much as I normally would.
I'm making myself get back in the groove, as lately if I'm not working all I want to do is sleep or play video games, which are perfectly fine things to do, one of them is even necessary to sustain life... And sleep is a good thing to... But there comes a point where there is the risk of becoming the big blob vampire from the first Blade movie.
You know when you just feel bleh? Yeah, having a bleh moment and I'm over it.

Anywhoozle, less bleh more nail art! Today I have another rando nail design I made wanting to finally use some really pretty paper crane stamps I have from Bundlemonster.


The base on the majority of my nails is O.P.I Worth a Pretty Penne, a gorgeous shimmery copper shade I just bought recently, and am obsessed with. I will post full swatches soon. My accent nail's base is O.P.I My Vampire is Buff.

I then inverted the colors, and applied the small cranes using Vampire and Bundlemonster plate BM-405, and Pretty Penne and the same stamping plate to apply the full nail crane stamp to my accent nails.

I topped this quick design off with one coat of Out the Door top coat -My go-to O.P.I top coat has met a goopy demise.- and one coat of e.l.f Matte Finisher -My go-to Sally Hansen matte top coat has also been killed by goop, one more victim and we have a serial killer on our hands!- Though, the e.l.f matte top coat just could not handle the shimmery power of Worth a Pretty Penne, it really did nothing to it. Time to hunt again for a new, good, matte top coat!





I love paper cranes, I used to make them all the time when I was younger, my favorite thing was to have a package of Starbursts and take the little wrappers and turn them into tiny paper cranes.

This design was just a quick, simple look so I could play with the crane stamps, but I really like how it turned out.

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me