Mysterious Thing, Time.

"Powerful, and when meddled with, dangerous."

I was a bit under the weather when I made this nail art, so I will fully admit I had very little energy for anything too detailed, making it time for a Bundlemonster potluck! I looked through my plate collection and picked out the first unused design that caught my eye, and this is the aftermath my loopy, sick brain created.


I picked out this gear pattern which is on plate BM-415. The gears reminded me of clock gears, and felt very steam punk to me, so I went with it for the color palette.

The gears were stamped using Sally Hansen Gilty Pleasure, over a base of O.P.I My Vampire is Buff.

Having to have sparkle as much as possible, like the Magpie cliche I am, I then added accent nails of
Zoya Tomoko. (By the by, thanks to a random Google search I learned that Magpies may actually not give a crap about shiny things. *Gasp!* No one cares! Just thought I would share... "The More You Know!'...)

I topped the look off with one coat of O.P.I top coat.

I had planned to hold my pocket watch -Yes, I'm one of those people- but I couldn't find it in the abyss that is my closet, so a Time Turner seemed a good fill in. (Just going to note I bought the pocket watch because of Doctor Who, not to be a pretentious jerk, I swear on my 10th Doctor action figure.)


In my ill state of being this design was easy to make, and I actually really like the way the finished product looks as well. This nail art also was a reminder for me on how much I love Tomoko, and what a freaking gorgeous glitter bomb it is!

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me