Beedrill!

Hello, hello, hello!

Today I have a quick post before work with yet more Pokemon nail art to share, this time of the bug type variety: Beedrill! (Or Bundt, if you too are an Egorapter & GG fan.)



My base color was Covergirl Haughty Lemon, with stamped stripes using BundleMonster plate BM-411 and Milani Black Swift. I did not attempt to free-hand the stripes as I wanted them to be evenly spaced and smooth, and not look like a blind monkey did it.

I did free hand the little Beedrill face, using Julep Myriam for the eyes, Covergirl Snow Storm for the eye shine, and Julep Paula for the antenna.

I topped the look with one coat of O.P.I top coat, and one coat of Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat.




Welp, it's off to work I go! Thanks for reading!
To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

2 comments

Follow Me