Sylveon!

Hello, hello, hello.

Today I have some more Pokemon nail art to share! This time it is Sylveon.
I meant to post Wednesday, but I got the chance to finally go see Suicide Squad, which I loved. I won't say anything more, only because I don't want to give spoilers since I know people who haven't seen it yet. I think this movie cemented in my mind how weird I truly am however, as I found Jared Leto's Joker character hot as hell! Anyway, I am done drooling, let's talk nail art.



I started with a base of Covergirl Snow Storm, then for most of my nails painted french tips of NYC Skyline Blue, with stripes of Sinful Colors Rain Storm, and Avon On the Go Pink applied with a striping brush.

For my ring finger, I applied a reverse french of On the Go Pink and Snow Storm, and attempted sylveon's bow with both colors and a detail brush.

I topped everything off with one coat of O.P.I top coat, and one coat of Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat.




My bow sadly came out rough, but the french tips worked well. My only other annoyance was that my matte top coat keeps bubbling! Every design I use it for I get bubbles. I had this same problem with an Essie version I used to use, so I think I am cursed to always buy matte top coats the equivalent of boiling cauldrons.

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me