Let Me Guess. Someone Stole Your Sweetroll!

There came a point when after the hundredth time one of the guards said that sweetroll line, I wanted to go into Beast Form and crush their head in... Dark I know for a line that is just randomly generated, but man does it get annoying!

Today I have some simple nail art I made inspired by one of my favorite video games of all time, Skyrim. This is a game where you are a "former" criminal -I like to steal a lot in game, hehe- turned Dragonborn, a person born with the abilities to speak the dragons language, and use it against them to take their souls. The game is simply massive and amazing, and there is so much to do in it, it is almost intimidating. How can you not like a game with elves, beasts, massive maps, and dragons?! I'm sold.

I have been playing Skyrim again recently to fill the time while I wait for the new remastered version to come out at the end of October -Hurry up, time! Why do you hate me!- which, if you couldn't tell, I am dying waiting for. I have been looking at screen shots and promo videos and it just looks amazeballs.

Because of this Skyrim mania, I decided today to make some nail art for it!



Basically the majority of the lands of Skyrim look like Antarctica's long lost cousin. So, to replicate the snowy lands, I started with a base of Covergirl Snow Storm, then used a paper towel -I ran out of makeup sponges, so professional!- to blot on Zoya Carey.

After the polishes dried, I applied these sweet dragon water decals I found on Etsy, they were from a shop called Maddiegraceboutique if you are also a dragon obsessed nerd. They applied super easy, just make sure to cut out the dragons as close as possible with little left over, as the decals are adhered to the clear film cover, and you can end up with a too large film border to fit on your nails. I would say they also look better glossy, matte you can see the edges.
The dragons worked perfectly, and the one on my middle finger looks really similar to the dragon on the box cover, so I was very happy with that.

I applied one coat of O.P.I top coat to seal.




This was a super fast and simple design, but I really like the look of it. Now, to sit and wait impatiently for the remastered Skyrim to come out... Still waiting.

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me