We Work in the Dark to Serve the Light

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

I have been replaying the original Assassin's Creed lately, so that of course made me want to make some nail art from it!

I am a huge fan of the Assassin's series of games, though I haven't played them all, yet. Being the first game it does have some rough patches that were smoothed in newer ones, but I still love this game, it was the first, and is just so fun to play. Two is actually my absolute favorite, but this one is a close second. (Nail art for two will most likely happen eventually, I'm sure of it.)



My focus for my nail art was the Assassin's symbol, and Altair's feathers. Which he dips in the target's blood once the deed is done to show to the higher ups. I haven't seen that in the other games, in the second game you just collect feathers, but this cool touch appears to have been left to this game.

My base is Covergirl Snow Storm. The symbols I free handed using a striping brush and Zoya Carey -Came out a bit wonky, but not terrible.- and the feathers are from a Zoya subscription box I got a while back. I used a detail brush to apply the blood using e.l.f Smoken Hot.

I topped everything off with one coat of O.P.I top coat, and one coat of Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat.





There is actually going to be an Assassin's Creed movie, which I am for sure going to see! Though, as a huge fan, if they somehow make it suck, I. Will. Be. So. Pissed!

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me