Volcarona!

Finally, some nail art! I feel like it has been ages since I posted some actual nail art on this little blog. With the move and work, and yada, yada, yada, it's been taking time to get back into the groove. I made this design before I left Florida, but didn't want to post it until I got to work on some new designs and have them in the wings.

Anywhoozle, I am sure you loved to know all that not needed exposition, let's get to the damn nail art!



Volcarona is a Pokemon I actually had never seen before I found this rad figure of it. How I could have missed him I don't know, he's so cool! I love the design of him; super colorful, but a bit creepy. I dig it.

For my nail art inspired by this little bug, I focused on his very interesting wings. I started with a base of O.P.I In My Back Pocket, then applied O.P.I Coca-Cola Red striped at the tops and free-edges of my nails. Lastly, I used a dotting tool to add some spots using Milani Black Swift.

I topped the look off with one coat of O.P.I top coat, and one coat of Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat.




Simple and quick to make, but I like the finished product. I only am annoyed that a few of my dots smudged and streaked, but whatcha gunna do. I still like the colorful end result!

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.








Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me