Meowth!

Meowth is not my favorite Pokemon, I distinctly remember finding the cartoon version annoying, him and the other two not-so-clever members of Team Rocket.

"Prepare for trouble! Make it double! To protect the world with devastation! To unite all people within our nation! To denounce the evil of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight! Meowth. That's right!"

But, he's a cat, and super adorable, so I wanted to make some nail art inspired by him! That's right! (Sorry...)



For most of my nails I did a simple french manicure using Julep Lilou as the base, and Spoiled Thanks a Latte for the tips.

I find Meowth's most distinct features are the coin on his head and his adorable ears and whiskers, so I made them the focal point of my accent nails.
I started with a base of Milani White, the body is Julep Lilou, the ears are Spoiled Thanks a Latte and Milani Black swift, and the coin is Sally Hansen Lightening. I applied each polish freehand with a small striping brush.

I topped Meowth off with one coat of O.P.I top coat, and one coat of Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat.




Making Pokemon nail art just never gets old for me, though highly doubt I could make nail art for all of the 700+ Pokemon. You know, in my day there were only 151!

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.
-Brittany

Follow

1 comment

  1. So cute! Meowth was always my favorite because he's a cat :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me