Colour Prevails Mr.Big Swatches & Review

Well, long time no see, little blog'o'mine!
I had a killer of a work week, so any time off was spent doing as little as possible to decompress, but I'm back today with some swatches to babble about!


I have never heard of Colour Prevails before, I stumbled on it at my local Walgreens a while back, but I like trying new brands, the bottle really caught my eye, and I can never pass up a nice grey! Plus, the name of this shade is Mr.Big, and I am a Sex in the City fan so that was a nice touch, he is my favorite character. (Though, Chris Noth will always be first and foremost Mike Logan to me!)


Mr.Big is a dark, rich grey with a hint of fine silver shimmer mixed in. The shimmer also has a slight violet tone to it in the bottle in the right light, though it is hard to tell on my nails, it reads more silver and is very subtle. I love a good, crazy glitter bomb polish of course, but I still enjoy a nice subtle variety.
The coverage is wonderful, I used two coats for my swatches, and it has a nice creme formula that applies smoothly.

I topped my swatches with one coat of O.P.I top coat.




I love grey polish, I find them really flattering with my ghostly skin tone, this one included. I haven't seen this brand anywhere else but Walgreens since then, but I think the next rare occasion I am there I'm going to pick up another shade. I really like this brand, and the butterfly wing topper is cute. No clue why it's there, but it looks interesting and actually makes a nice handle!

In my very old age I cannot remember how much this polish costs, but it is Walgreens, so I'm sure it was inexpensive.

Thanks for reading! To see more swatches & reviews click here.
-Brittany

Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me