Butter London Knackered Swatches & Review

Today I have a quick little post sharing some swatches of a recent Butter London polish purchase I showed in my last Ulta haul.



Butter London, as I have mentioned in past posts about their polishes, is for sure one of my favorite brands. I don't have many polishes from them just because of the higher price tag, but when I can it is always awesome to get my hands on another one.

This time I splurged and picked up Knackered, a really interesting soft holographic oil spill full of holographic glitter flecks. I just love the look of this polish, it is very eye catching.


This polish is on the thin side so I had to apply four coats to get nice coverage, though you can still see my free-edges a bit. I'm sure a base color would help, but I actually prefer this shade on its own, and surprisingly I like the sheer quality to it.
The glitter is very fine and easy to apply, no clumping or having to fish the flecks out of the bottle, always a bonus.

I topped my swatches off with one coat of O.P.I top coat.





Again, I just love the look of this shade. It is very colorful, but also on the soft side, so I feel like it is very flattering to wear and not over the top. The tones lean more purple and green, which really adds to that oil look about it. I love the mix of glitter as well, which is also very holographic and pretty.

Butter London polishes usually retail for around $15, I found this shade on Ulta's website.

Thanks for reading! To see more swatches & reviews click here.
Brittany

Follow

2 comments

  1. OMG this is beautiful! I have to get it immediately lol thanks for the swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm glad! I love this polish, it is just so pretty.

      Delete

Follow Me