Black & White Harley Quinn Nail Art

Today I have some nail art inspired by my favorite Harley Quinn figurine. I know the latest Harley Quinn incarnation from the Suicide Squad looks much different, but I am always way more partial to the old school cartoon version of Harley. Though the Harley from the Arkham games is very cool too.
I just am not that into the new movie version as much. 



I started with a base of Julep Julianne for the grey, then made squares of black using Milani Black Swift. I used a striping brush to create a base line to follow across and down my nails, like a cross, then used the brush from the bottle to apply the polish normally in the guidelines.
Inspired by her diamonds, I then applied diamond shaped nail accessories using clear polish to adhere. 

I topped the look off with one coat of O.P.I top coat, and one coat of Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat.




I hope Mr.J approves!

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.
-Brittany
Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me