Pink Chevron Stamped Nail Art

Today I have another random nail design, simply because I finally purchased a couple of the O.P.I Hello Kitty polishes and was dying to try them out together! 

I shockingly do not have a Hello Kitty knickknack to use as a prop, but this cute Tokidoki Moofia strawberry milk was a cute stand in.
My base is O.P.I Charmmy & Sugar, then I applied the chevron pattern using O.P.I Small + Cute = Heart (It is a little heart image, but I lack that key on my keyboard. Get it together, Mac!) and BundleMonster plate BM-423

I topped the simple look off with one coat of O.P.I top coat, and one coat of Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat.




This was a super quick and subtle design, but I really like how it turned out. I have always liked the look of chevron patterned nails, and love how the Hello Kitty shades look together.
I will have full swatches of both of these polishes on the blog soon.

Thanks for reading! To see more nail art I've done click here.
-Brittany
Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me