L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Review

Today I am going to have a little babble about a mascara I'm loving. I have actually been using the Miss Manga mascara for a long time, but realized I've never shared my thoughts here yet.
I don't think I've ever dedicated an entire post to a mascara before. I use mascara every time I wear makeup, but I am just not that invested. The only ones I do not like are ones that have multiple steps, I don't need to have to apply a "primer" mascara then the actual mascara. I'm applying mascara not painting a house, much too lazy for that. Also those new ones with the fibers. Oh, tiny sticks that could easily get in my eyes? No thanks. 


As a total sucker for packaging, I will readily admit I bought this mascara on looks alone. I really liked the name, and the cute manga drawings on the cardboard casing caught my eye. I just wish those details were on the actual bottle as well, but the pink and black is also pretty.

I have had this mascara for a while now as I've mentioned, so I already tossed the cardboard packaging. I do not remember the benefits listed about it, but I'm sure it was lots of buzz words. The mascara itself also has Voluminous is large letters, so I'm thinking, hear me out, this mascara may have a focus on volumizing lashes! Just a theory, still connecting the dots...


The formula is a bit watery, but I prefer it as it helps prevent clumps. I am happy to avoid the whole spider lashes phenomenon. It is a nice jet black, but is not water proof, so unless you want to look like one of the girls from The Hills, or any other reality show, maybe avoid water. I think there is a waterproof version, but I find the water proof formulas to be a pain to remove. I'd rather risk the raccoon eye look.


I really prefer the brush, it is not too yeti-like and really coats my lashes nicely. Because the formula is on the thin side the wand doesn't get too clumpy, so I don't have to worry about wiping the brush off before application. I know the brush looks like a hot mess here, but take my word for it.

This post is on the short side, but it is hard to make a thesis on a mascara. I just wanted to ramble a bit about this one I have been using and really like. If you are looking for a mascara to try, I would recommend it.

The L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara can be found pretty much anywhere that sells L'Oreal products. I bought mine at Target for around $7.00 - $8.00 I believe.

Thanks for reading! To check out more beauty reviews click here.
-Brittany

Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me