Diamond Stamped Nail Art

I was blanking on a design to do for today's post, so I decided to just peruse my little stamping plate collection and see what catches my eye. I found a cute diamond pattern I've never used before, and it felt fitting to pair it with the very Tiffany's robins egg blue beauty that is Fingerpaints Tiffany Imposter.


My base is, surprise, surprise, Fingerpaints Tiffany Imposter. I then stamped the diamonds using Milani White and BundleMonster plate BM-422.
The accent nail is one coat of Tiffany Imposter topped with Fingerpaints Be Merry & Sparkle.

I topped the look off with one coat of my O.P.I top coat.




Just a simple, quickie nail design, but I still really liked wearing it. I am completely biased being such a fan of this shade, but Tiffany Imposter looks great in any design. 

Thanks for reading! To check out more nail art I've done click here.
-Brittany
Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me