December 2015 Favorites

A bit late, but not too bad. Today I'm babbling about my favorite things from the last month of 2015!



Beauty:
My beauty favorite last month was the L'Oreal illuminating powder. I bought it on a whim during a L'Oreal BOGO sale at Walgreens, and I am now a big fan. I apply it on my cheek bones, bridge of my nose, and around my eyebrows, and it adds a soft shimmery effect. I think I will post a more comprehensive review one of these days, which in my world probably means hopefully before next December, but I'll try to remember.


Nails:
I had two nail favorites, O.P.I Nail Envy and Pop-arazzi quick dry.

I actually got the Nail Envy in a Coca-Cola Collection kit a long time ago, but I was accustomed to using the Sally Hansen nail strengthener, so I never bothered using it. I ran out of my latest bottle of the Sally Hansen version so decided to finally break out this teeny tiny bottle to try. I've read really good reviews of it, and I couldn't agree more! I use it in conjunction with my Nails Inc. Nail Kale, and my wimpy, brittle nails are way stronger, and don't feel like they could break in a gentle summer breeze anymore.

The quick dry helps my intense impatience for dry time when painting my nails or creating nail art. I never heard of this brand before, but ran across it at either CVS or Walgreens, can't remember which as they are basically the same store, and it works great. You just apply a drop on each nail, keeping your nails at an angle to help the serum coat the entire nail. It only takes a couple moments before the polish is almost totally dry to the touch, and it doesn't affect the finished color or texture. My nails will still feel slightly tacky for a little bit if I've applied too many coats of polish however, can't always win!


Fashion...?
Don't let my amazing fashion sense just epically blow your mind. I bought these at Target, and they were part of my go-to wardrobe in December -I have a feeling the same will go for January and beyond.- any day I did not have to face the outside world. As Grav3yardgirl says: "Somebody call Vogue!"


Nerdy:
I already rambled on about these awesome Pokemon plushies already in my nerdy haul, so I won't bore you, but I had to include them in my favorites list.
Gotta Catch 'Em All! Sorry, couldn't resist.



Random:
Since not only does my blogging hobby involve quite a bit of computer use, but I also work from home, it's nice to have something pretty to work from. My computer case and keyboard cover had both seen better days, so in December I bought this awesome galaxy decal set from Amazon. The decals took quite a bit of time to perfect and apply, but it was worth it.



Bye, bye what little social life I may have had!:
My last favorites were a long time coming. I've been wanting to upgrade to an Xbox One for a while now, so finally I had a little extra money to get one as a Birthday/Xmas gift to myself in December. I was able to get one of the Rare bundles. I love Rare so this was awesome, though it is a bummer there is no Donkey Kong Country! (I know most likely Nintendo would not allow it, but still, bummer.)

My first game I bought is Elder Scrolls Online, which I also already rambled about in my last haul, but it is super fun and a definite favorite.

Thanks for reading! To check out my favorite things for November click here.
-Brittany

Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me