Kawaii Box Unboxing October 2015

I normally try to space out my subscription box unboxings, so it's not just a box-a-palooza on the blog, but the recent holiday, and just sheer laziness, made my blog schedule a little wonky. So, enjoy yet another unboxing of awesome and adorable Japanese trinkets and treats!


Another side note and excuse for myself: No, I am not that lazy and posting this unboxing a month late, again, I swear. The one, and frankly only, downside of the Kawaii box is the long wait time for shipping. The previous month's box will usually arrive the next month, so I received my September box in October, and now my October box in November. Not that big of a deal in my opinion, but it can look odd when making posts about each box. (I will admit to posting this a few weeks after getting the box however, but that actually is because of my own ill planning, oops.)
Now, on to the items within!




First up I got a Flan Dakigurumi Plush Pouch, which I am assuming is the giant rabbit. It has a large zippered pouch in the back to store whatever your little heart desires. No clue what I'm going to do with it, I was thinking a very quirky makeup pouch for traveling, or the worlds largest coin purse. Though the latter may look quite odd in the Target check-out aisle.
I had taken a photo of the back of the pouch to show the zipper, but maybe I played too much L.A Noire recently, but it looked like a weird plush rabbit crime scene photo, so I scrapped it. You can use your imagination on how the just fascinating zipper looks.

Neko Emoji Mini Pouch: It's just pouch city this box! Next I received this adorable calico cat face pouch. Which is a more sensible coin purse option, I guess. Still leaning towards the giant rabbit...

Animal Sticker Set: Looks like the cute food stickers from the last box that are covering my Mac case are about to get some furry friends.
As an owner of three bonkers ferrets, I am also very excited to see ferret stickers! It's very hard to find ferret themed accessories and decorations. (Ferrets, ferrets, ferrets. How many times can I say that in a sentence.)


Popcorn Rolling Stamp Set: While I may be a nerd who likes way too many nerdy childish things, I am also an adult, so paper stamps don't really have a use in my daily life. Though I could always add some cute stamps to my bills, maybe the phone company will enjoy a good penguin spicing up their envelopes.

Meiji DIY Sushi-Bar Gummies: Still am not that interested in the candy portion of the boxes, but these are pretty cute looking. I dislike gummies so I gave these away.




Finger Family Monster Pouch: More pouches! Love you Kawaii box, but how much change do you think I have?! (While writing this sentence all I could think of for some reason was "Feed the birds, tuppence a bag. Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag.")

Lollipop Pen: Can never have too many pens. Especially at the accelerated pace in which I lose them.

Heart Shaped Nail Flakes: This might come as a surprise, but I like nail art. I don't normally use nail flakes often, but these are pretty.

Jewelry Seal Deco Stickers: Very cutesy sticker gems. Takes me back to my sparkle and Lisa Frank obsessed youth. -Still pretty sparkle obsessed in my old age now honestly.-

Pattern Envelope Set: Lastly I got a pack of envelopes that frankly seem a bit random in this box. No clue what I will do with them, but the Christmas holiday is around the corner, so maybe I can find a use for them.

Thanks for reading! To check out my very first Kawaii Box unboxing click here.
-Brittany

Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me