Itty Bitty World Market Haul

I recently took another trip to World Market, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores for home decor and just random house things, so I figured today I would share my tiny haul from there.
I say tiny because I really didn't buy much this go around. I was just looking for little knickknacks to decorate my bookshelf, as well as have a weirder second job as props for blog photos.

They sadly for once were lacking a bit on the knickknack side, but I found a few cute things, and some jewelry that I did not plan on buying but couldn't resist!



First I found this little elephant ornament that is positively drowned in blue glitter. It is a Christmas ornament, which I am lacking since we left all our Christmas decorations in the move to Florida, so he looks great on a table in my bedroom now, but will also look great later on my tree.

I also bought this tiny Eiffel Tower glitter -I'm sensing a pattern?...- snow globe. It photographs really pretty, so I think it will be a cute prop in pictures.




Next I got these adorable little black and white cats, I think they are supposed to be like those lucky cat statues, but I'm not sure. As well as this cloche enclosed bird and branch.This one is a bit too big to be used as a photo prop, but it was on clearance for only a couple of dollars so I bought it anyway, why not.



Lastly, I bought this little dish, and jewelry. The dish reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, and is just very cute. It is actually to hold the bag after making tea, but I plan on using it to hold rings on my vanity, and to occasionally hold nail polish bottles for pictures.

I've never been much of a crystal jewelry wearer, but I could not pass up this gorgeous ring and chain necklace. I believe they are real stones, I think I remember the packaging saying how no piece will look the same because of each crystals different composition, I'm just useless in telling you what each one is, because I have no clue...

Thanks for reading this quick little haul! To check out more hauls I've posted click here.
-Brittany

Follow

2 comments

  1. Great haul! That tea bag holder is the cutest! And yes those are maneki neko, or beckoning cat. They are actually the inspiration behind Hello Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did not know that, I love Hello Kitty! :)

      Delete

Follow Me