O.P.I Moon Over Mumbai Swatches & Review

Today I have some swatches of a favorite polish of mine lately, O.P.I Moon Over Mumbai. I randomly enough found this shade at my local Publix grocery store, and being a person with a penchant for grey tones I couldn't pass it by.



Moon Over Mumbai is a very light creamy grey base with a faint silver shimmer. You can see the shimmer a bit in the bottle in the first swatch above, but it doesn't show up on my nails in my pictures. It is more noticeable in person, but only slightly, which I quite like. I like the subtlety.
The subtle shimmer also means this shade can still make a great base for nail art or a funky glitter topper, which you can see I've done already here and here.

This polish has a creme formula, but it is super sheer. My swatches are four coats and still you can see my free-edges. If your looking for total coverage I would suggest a base color, but I -for once in my life- like having the visible free-edges with this shade, they make mine look super white and pretty, and let me tell you as a person who paints their nails all the time and does have some discoloration because of it, this is an added bonus!

I topped my swatches off with one coat of O.P.I top coat.




Macro shot in an attempt to better show the shimmer, which was hard for me to capture in my pictures. Still not very noticeable, but you get the idea...

O.P.I polishes usually retail for around $6.00 - $8.00. I found Moon Over Mumbai at my local grocery store, but at the time of writing this I found quite a few bottles on Amazon.com, or you may be able to find it at your local beauty supply store.

Thanks for reading!
To check out more of my Swatches & Reviews click here, or to browse through my full product review directory click here.
-Brittany

Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me