I've Got Gadgets and Gizmos Aplenty...

Keeping with my Disney theme thanks to my love of the new Orly Dare to Dream collection, today I have some Little Mermaid nail art inspired by Orly's Gadgets & Gizmos Mini Kit that I swatched a couple days ago.



For my mermaid scales, I started with a base of Secret Grotto. Then I took a striping brush and free handed the scales using Dinglehopper. I had planned to stamp a little seahorse on top with Magical Voice, but it was just too sheer to show. So I went the Rainbow Fish route and filled in random scales with Magical Voice.

Probably anti the entire plot of the movie, I am a fan of Ursula. So I had to incorporate her in this design. I started with a base of Dinglehopper, and stamped the recognizable tentacles using Milani Black Swift and BundleMonster plate BM-401.

For a little ocean-like accent, I broke out my new KBShimmer Vitamin Sea.

Besides Vitamin Sea, which I skipped the top coat on just because I loved its natural finish, I topped everything else off with one coat of my O.P.I top coat, then one coat of my Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat.







Thanks for reading!
To check out my Mulan Collection swatches click here, the corresponding nail art click here, or just my nail art in general click here.
-Brittany

Follow

2 comments

Follow Me