Boo!

Happy Halloween!
I'm working today on this spooky occasion, but since I'm working from home, I plan on also watching plenty of "scary" movies to get into the spirit. Also to get in the spirit I have some Halloween nail art to share.


I found some cute nail decals by Kiss at my local Walgreens, so I decided to use one as an accent nail, and based my color scheme for the rest of my nails around it.

Just like with my previous encounters with full nail decals, this one puckered and crumpled, and starting peeling very quickly. Grrr. Luckily it is not too noticeable at a distance.

For the rest of my nails I applied bases of O.P.I In My Back Pocket, a bright orange creme, and CoverGirl Violet Flicker, a holographic deep purple.

I was pretty random with this nail art, so I just used whatever stamps or stencils caught my eye without planning it really. I stamped BundleMonster plate BM-408 with Milani Black Swift on my index finger, then applied a spider stencil from Revlon on my middle finger using SinfulColors Tempest.

I really liked the sparkly, holographic finish of the spiderweb on the nail decal, so I added some sparkle to the rest of my nails with O.P.I Desperately Seeking Sequins.

I topped the look off with one coat of my O.P.I top coat.






Thanks for reading, and have a spook-tastic Halloween!
To check out more nail art I've done, click here.
-Brittany

Follow

2 comments

  1. I love how these came out! So fun and I am loving all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can never have too much glitter in my opinion. :)

      Delete

Follow Me