90's Nail Art with KBShimmer Scribble Me This

Two posts in a row! Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years!
Today I have a quick nail art post to share before work. I was inspired by my new favorite nail polish KBShimmer Scribble Me This, which gives me total 1990's vibes, to make some super colorful 90's nail art.


Forgot to include Scribble Me This in the picture, oops!
For my base I started with O.P.I Moon Over Mumbai, which I really love paired with Scribble Me This. I then made my base patterns with Milani Black Swift and BundleMonster plates BM-423 and BM-408.

My colorful headphones, NES controller, and little robot were made with stamping plates BM-415 and BM-423, and the shades: Julep Fiona, Spoiled Plastic Flamingo, Milani Mint Crush, and SinfulColors Tempest. Some of these colors stamp very faint, so I had re-stamped the images again with the bolder colors and accidentally got this cool almost 3D effect, which I really like.

And lastly my accent nail is the awesome KBShimmer Scribble Me This, which I will have full swatches of up on the blog soon.

I topped this look off with one coat of my Out the Door fast drying top coat.





Color bleeding, my sworn enemy!

Thanks for reading!
To check out more nail art I've done click here.
-Brittany

Follow

2 comments

Follow Me