My Fragrance Collection

I have always been a body mist girl, but lately in my ever rising old age, I have grown to love perfume as well, and have been growing a little baby of a collection. I don't blather on about fragrance often, but I felt like sharing the little collection I have accumulated thus far. I am not going to say that they are all super fancy or anything, most are either from Bath & Body Works, or in house fragrances from my old job at a clothing store, but a nice scent is a nice scent in my book!



Marc Jacobs Honey.
My favorite fragrance ever! I reviewed it many moons ago, so I won't bore you by repeating myself. You can find the review here, but I love this fragrance, and do plan on buying a full sized bottle once I finally get over the price shock of it. I don't use it often, just so I don't run out too fast, and I have been able to make this smaller version last a long time. (Bonus that the bottle is so adorable!)


Bath & Body Works Paris Amour.
I have no shame in admitting that the perfume bottles are just as important to me as the scent within. I also have mentioned countless times on this blog that I am a cliche of a girl, and anything even remotely referencing France has a very high probability of being purchased by me.
This perfume has a pretty bottle I just love, and the scent is not too shabby either. Not surprisingly the scent is equally as girly as its bow adorned bottle, and is a very feminine, classic, floral smell.


Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey.
More BBW and France references! See, I spoke the truth earlier.
This was a more recent purchase. I was hoping to finally get my hands on a full sized bottle of the Wild Madagascar Vanilla fragrance, but it was still full priced -Grrr...- so I filled the void with this lovely lavender scent, that was on sale!
It does have a nice lavender smell, and you get a hint of sweetness from the honey, which I think is a really pretty combination. No clue what exactly makes this French, but I don't care, haha.


Mystery Fragrance #1.
This pretty diamond bottle of purple mystery is from my old job. We had in house scents based on popular fragrances of the moment, but as you can see my bottle has no tags, and I even lost the cap. If my memory serves me correctly, this was based on a Vera Wang perfume, and has a citrus-y floral mix of a scent. As you can tell by now, I am quite partial to a good floral fragrance.


Mystery Fragrance #2.
Another mystery bottle from my old job! Unlike the last one, I have no clue what this scent was inspired by, but unlike the last bottle this one has the highly descriptive word Flourish on the side. So, there's that... It helps so much!
I like this fragrance because it is a very sweet smelling floral. It has a fresh scent that prevents it from leaning towards dated and old fashioned like some completely floral fragrances can.


Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla.
I have only a few drops left of this scent. This has to be my favorite perfume ever from BBW, and I am sad that my tiny sample is dying! I have been wanting a full sized bottle ever since I first found it, but as of the last time I was there it was still full price, and I just can't bring myself to pay for it. Mark my words though, the second it does go on sale I will be so happy to get my hands on it!

Gucci Bamboo.
I am not going to even pretend I am fancy enough to spend money on anything Gucci, but my mother got this little bottle free for some research thing, and was gracious enough to pass it on to me!
It does have a very interesting woody scent, though I will say it has a very slight alcohol-like note to it that I am not a fan of. But given I got it for free from my mother I can't complain too hard.

Harajuku Lovers Love.
This is the very first perfume I ever received. -Oh, the nostalgia.- My brother got me this cute little bottle in a set that included a solid travel version as well -which I of course forgot to photograph- for a Birthday. I have had it for a very long time, and it still has a nice scent even after all this time. I honestly don't use it much, simply for the sentimentality, and I never see these anymore.
It has a very sweet, sugary scent, and who could not love that cute bottle.


Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel.
I wasn't going to mention my fragrance mists in this post, but I had to include my favorite one, Vanilla Bean Noel. I also reviewed it a while ago so I won't bore (here) but the warm, sugar cookie scent is so good, and frankly makes me hungry! I still wear it even in the summer, and it makes me think of Christmas time every time I wear it.

Thanks for reading! To check out more beauty related posts click here, or to browse through all the products I've reviewed so far, click here for my product directory.
-Brittany

Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me