Pixi Fluoro Flamingo Swatches & Review

Tonight I have a quick little swatch and review of Pixi Fluoro Flamingo. This is actually my very first Pixi polish, though I have an eye-liner by the brand, which is also on my ever growing list of products to review. Maybe I'll even get to it this century.



I normally don't gravitate to bright pink polishes often, but this ridiculously bright bubblegum pink was too pretty to pass up. Other neon pinks I own, or have used in the past, have been just as pretty in the color department, but lack in the formulation. They usually are too thin, or too thick, or dry to an odd, almost dry looking finish. This polish luckily did not have any of these issues. The creme formula applied nicely, and covered very well. For my swatches I used three thin coats, followed by my Out the Door fast drying top coat.
(Also, unlike other bright shades, a white base polish was not needed to boost the bright tone, my swatches are just the polish on a clear base coat.)

Sadly, the swatch photos I am showing are round two, the first I took at night, so I took them again during a bright afternoon, and still I could not get the bold pink to show correctly in pictures. It is even more vibrant in person, and a much richer pink, but alas, my camera just could not hack it, no matter the lighting, and it reads much more washed out. Take my word for it though, it is a lovely shade of pink!




Pixi Nail Color retails for $8.00, and can be found online, or at your local Target, which is where I bought mine.

Thanks for reading! To check out more swatches & reviews click here, or to browse through my product directory click here.
-Brittany

Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me