Nautical Nail Art

This nail art is a bit older, it's been sitting in my nail art drafts folder for a while because I'm lazy like that. I was inspired by my May nautical themed Julep Maven box which was called "Set Sail", and while the cream and purple polishes in the box were not very nautical looking, in my opinion, I still loved how they looked paired together.
I also had some cute Bundle Monster sea themed stamping plates that I was looking for any excuse to use!



For my simple seafaring nail art I alternated Denise (The rich purple.) and Vanna (The pretty cream.) on each nail, then used Bundle Monster plate BM-414 for the cute sea horse and ships wheel, plate BM-407 for the anchors and stripes, and plate BM-401 for the awesome octopus and tentacles.
I topped the look off with one coat of my Out the Door fast drying top coat.





The Julep shades are a tad watery, so I did have some color bleeding when applying the stamps, but I do really like both shades together, and the stamp issue is not very noticeable at a distance. My favorite has to be the octopus stamp, it's so cute!

Thanks for reading! To check out more nail art click here.
-Brittany

Follow

Post a Comment

Follow Me