Bambi Nail Art

I have a quick post to share today of some more Disney inspired nail art! This week it's Bambi. It is a classic Disney film, and while I do not watch it too often, as I am a big sissy and it makes me cry, I recently bought some cute Bambi Funko Pop figures, and was inspired by them.



I used quite a few polishes for this look and could not fit them all in one picture, so I separated them by nail.
For all of my nails I started with Milani White as a base color to brighten everything.

For my Bambi design I applied O.P.I My Vampire is Buff, ColorClub Earthy Angel, and Essie Little Brown Dress on a makeup sponge and sponged them onto my nails to create a dark to light gradient. I went over it three times to make the effect bolder.
Once that was dry, I used a small dotting tool to apply dots of Vampire to replicate Bambi's cute spots on his back.



For Thumper, I created another gradient using Essie Cocktail Bling, My Vampire is Buff, and Milani White. I also went over it three times to make the gradient bolder. Then attempted a little rabbit paw print using Claire's Fuzzy Peaches and a dotting tool.



For my favorite character, Flower, I free-handed stripes with a thin striping brush, Milani Black Swift, and Milani White.
I applied a little daisy flower nail accessory by dipping it in clear polish and placing on my nail with tweezers. I bought the flowers ages ago, so I do not remember where, but there is most likely similar ones on Amazon if your looking for some.



For my ring finger I wanted to recreate the glen where you first meet Flower in the movie. I created a gradient using O.P.I You are so Outta Lime! and Sally Hansen Mint Condition, then used the same flower charms to create a cluster of flowers and leaves.

Lastly, for some added sparkle, I applied Zoya Tomoko on my thumb nail.

I finished off all my nails with one coat of my Out the Door fast drying top coat, and one coat of my Essie Matte About You top coat.

Thanks for reading! To check out more of my nail art click here.
-Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me