Vaporeon!

Today I have some more Pokemon nail art!
This design was inspired by another favorite Pokemon, Vaporeon, which is an aquatic evolution of Eevee. Eevee is also one of my favorites, I love just how many different evolutions it has, and now with the latest Pokemon games and things, it has even more evolutions than ever! Which of course I want to create nail art for them all, as I have become more than a bit addicted to this Pokemon inspired nail art series I've started.



While this is only the third design in my Pokemon series, I have noticed I like to include the Pokemon's face in each one. I like the look and slight challenge of it, though it may prove more difficult when I start getting into more detailed creatures.

For my Vaporeon design, I started with a gradient of Julep Amy and Avon On Point Blue. Then I used Bundle Monster plate BM-419, the wave stamp, with Milani White and CoverGirl Haughty Lemon to recreate Vaporeon's facial fin things. Which, I may be the only one, but every time I see Vaporeon I think of that dinosaur that killed Newman (Not his name in the movie, I know, but thanks to Seinfeld that's who I know him as no matter the character he is playing.) in the original -And best.- Jurassic Park movie. Am I the only one?...

Vaporeon's little face was made using a small nail art brush, along with Amy, On Point Blue, Milani White, and Milani Black Swift.

I topped the design off with one coat of my Out the Door fast drying top coat, then one coat of my Essie Matte About You top coat.




I am really having a blast making this nail art. I don't care how old I am, I love Pokemon, and recreating the creatures on my nails is super fun. I already plan on making many more, I think my next may be Charizard, but I haven't fully decided yet. I've been really sticking to the original creatures, as they are more familiar to me, and bring some nostalgia, but I am open to recreating some of the newer Pokemon as well.

Thanks for reading! To check out my Pikachu nail art click here, for my Mew nail art click here, or to check out all of my nail art click here.
-Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Follow Me