Cinema Nail Art

Sorry I have been gone for a few days now!
It is currently high season at work, so it has been a bit stressful, so blogging went on the wayside for the past week in favor of sleeping and trying my best to de-stress.
But today I am back, and have some nail art to share!

I have always enjoyed going to the movies, but the cost was not really in my budget, but now I am able to go much more frequently, and am loving it. So when I saw some cinema themed stamps in my new Bundle Monster plate collection, I thought it would be fun to create some inspired nail art.



For my base I used Milani White, once that dried, I used the stripe stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM-411 with O.P.I Red to create my classic red and white stripes like on the old school popcorn boxes.
Next I used Milani Black Swift to stamp on my details. The roll of film, take marker, and large piece of film are from plate BM-421, and the popcorn box is from plate BM-423.
Lastly I topped the design off with one coat of my Out the Door fast drying top coat, followed by one coat of my Essie Matte About You top coat.




My O.P.I polish and black Milani polish were on the thin side, leading to some color bleeding in spots, and sadly my take marker didn't transfer completely, but I actually like the vintage look both issues created, so I am not too mad about it.
This nail art was very fun and easy to make, and I really loved wearing it! I plan on going to the movies soon to see the new Cinderella remake, so I may have to recreate this look to wear that day.

Thanks for reading!
To check out more of my nail art click here.
- Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me