Grey & Gold Matte Glitter Gradient

Hello!
I hope you are having a nice Thursday. It has been a very dark, gloomy day here in Florida, so frankly I would like to just be napping right now, or binge watching Constantine (I really like that show, I just hope they don't cancel it!) but instead of that, I thought I would not be lazy and share some nail art!

Today's nail art is on the simple side, I recently bought some new Ciate polishes to add to my small but growing collection, and really wanted to break one out, so this whole look was really based around the one polish.



For the base of my design I used Zoya Carey, one of my favorite soft grey polishes right now.
After my base color was dry, I created a glitter gradient starting at my cuticle using Ciate Beam Me Up Lottie. I am normally not a fan of shard glitters, but this one really caught my eye with the mix of gold flecks and lavender tinted base. The lavender tint is not noticeable with the grey polish on my nails, but you can see it in the bottle in the photos. I think it would be more prominent on a white or cream base color.
I then turned to my Pueen water decals, and used a pretty birdcage design for an accent nail.

Once everything was dry, I applied one coat of my Out the Door fast drying top coat, then one coat of Essie Matte About You top coat.




This design was randomly put together, but I like the soft look of it.
Beam Me Up Lottie looks lovely on its own, but especially so when topped with a matte top coat.

Now, to go forth and binge watch some Constantine!

Thanks for reading! To check out more of my nail art click here.
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me