Christmas Sweater Nail Art

Merry Christmas eve!
Today I have the nail art I was going to post yesterday, but I was feeling a bit under the weather, so I was lazy and watched Youtube and anime all day. Sorry! (I've been watching the first season of Tokyo Ghoul, and I love it!) I feel better today though, so I figured I would share my last -And favorite of the two- holiday nail art for the Christmas season.


For this Christmas nail design I went for the quintessential "Christmas Sweater" look, and I really like how it came out.

I started with a base of O.P.I My Vampire is Buff, -My new, unbroken bottle!- then stamped on my go-to sweater pattern from NailzCraze plate NC03 with ColorClub Rad Nomad. Rad Nomad is actually a dusty violet shade, but with one coat over the yellow tinted Vampire, it turned into a nice, dark, violet tinted brown color. I could lie and say I planned that... So I will. I totally planned that...

After my sweater pattern was dry, I added some festive deer and doves as accent nails using BundleMonster plate BM-H01* and ColorClub Red-ical Gypsy.

Everything is topped off with one coat of my Out the Door fast drying top coat.




As I have already said, I love how this design turned out. It is very simple, but it came out really cute, and my nails feel very festive.

*The BundleMonster plate was sent to me by Nail Polish Canada. They sent the plates to many beauty bloggers, and did not ask me to review or promote the plate, and all opinions shared about it are my own. It happened to work great with the idea I had, and it was very cute and nice of them! They had also a while back sent me a Halloween plate that I wanted to use in October, but I couldn't get it to work. Luckily, this one worked really well, and the patterns transferred easily. The deer has to be my favorite, it's so cute.

I hope you all have a nice day tomorrow! I will be spending time with family, and eating too much Birthday cake to celebrate just what an old woman I've become... (But it is ice cream cake, so that makes it better.)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
To check out more nail art I've done click here.
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me