October Favorites 2014

Better late than never, right?
Today I am sharing my favorite products and things for the month of October!



Donuts! I went to Kohl's recently to browse some holiday decor, and decided to take a look through the Lauren Conrad Collection section for anything new. I had seen this sweater online, so when I finally saw it in the store I just had to buy it. It is just so quirky and cute. Who doesn't like donuts?!


Sweater boots. Yes I am aware that I live in Florida, so this is a very weird purchase. But I wanted a nice, comfy pair of shoes for around the house, and these boots from DSW were calling my name. And it was totally worth it, I've been wearing these all month and they are so ridiculously comfortable.


China Glaze Loco-Motive Collection. Surprisingly, in my September favorites I had no nail polish! This past month my favorite nail polish purchase would have to be this adorable, pun-filled collection by China Glaze inspired by train travel. Seeing that a majority of my job revolves around trains, it only seemed fitting to buy this set. (Swatches coming soon!)


Giraffe. Hook. Thing... It is blatantly apparent if you follow my Instagram feed, or have read this post, that I love giraffes. So it is no surprise that one has made it to my favorites list. I found this cutie in a random little clearance bin while shopping, and thought it would make a nice necklace holder.


Giraffes... Again! OK, so giraffes made the list twice... This has to be one of my absolute favorite things I bought in October, hands down. I have been trying to find the right thing to fill up a boring bare wall in the corner of my living room, and this worked perfectly. I found it at a craft store on discount, and it is just too cute. Sometimes framed pictures can get a bit dull, so it's always nice to find something a little more unique.

Thanks for reading! To check out my favorite things for the month of September click here.
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me