My Top 5 Autumn Nail Polishes

Even though autumn in Florida is pretty indistinguishable from any other season, I am still a northerner at heart, and love when fall rolls around. So in honor of this pumpkin and sweater filled season, here are my top five autumn nail polishes!



Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice was made for this list, I mean it has autumn right in the name!
It is a gorgeous chocolate brown base filled with holographic shimmer in tones of brown, gold, yellow, copper, and even a slight tone of violet in the right light. It also has a lovely, warm, almost cinnamon scent to it as well.
Autumn Spice retails for around $5 and can be found at your local drugstore, or online.


Essie Little Brown Dress. Another pretty chocolate brown shade without all the shimmer of Autumn Spice. I know not everyone is a fan of brown nail polish, but I love this shade, and it looks great for fall. Also a great choice if you want a subtle, elegant nail look.
Little Brown Dress retails for around $7 and can be found online, or at your local drugstore.


Dream Sequins is a newer purchase of mine, and I just can't get over that gorgeous copper glitter! I don't find many polishes in copper tones, so anytime I see one I have to buy it.
I think this shade makes a great, bold fall nail polish. Though the glitter is in a clear base, so a base color underneath is needed to reach full opacity.
Dream Sequins retails for around $3-$5 and can be found online, or at your local drugstore.


O.P.I Amazon... Amazoff. Most of my list is dedicated to brown shades, so to shake it up I picked this gorgeous dusty teal by O.P.I.
Not all fall nail colors have to be brown based, I think jewel tones look great for fall as well. I actually think this was a spring/summer release! But with its darker tone I prefer it for fall.
Amazon... Amazoff retails for around $9 and can be found online, or at your local beauty supply.


Julep Ingrid is actually courtesy of my mom! -Thanks mom!- She gave me her nail polish collection during the summer (There's a post about it here) and in that collection was this beauty. It is, in my opinion, the most perfect shade of pumpkin I have ever seen, and the second I saw it then I knew it had to be used once autumn came around!
I think you can usually only purchase Julep shades from their website, but I did find a bottle of Ingrid on Amazon for $10.

And of course I can't have a post about nail polish without a quick swatch! I applied three coats of each polish with no top coat. I used Ingrid as a base for Dream Sequins.

(L-R) Amazon... Amazoff, Little Brown Dress, Autumn Spice, Ingrid, & Dream Sequins.
Thanks for reading! Which polish is your favorite? Let me know in the comments! My favorite has to be Ingrid, I love the color as well as the super glossy finish.
For more of my top 5 lists click here.
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me