The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Today I thought I would share with you photos from my trip to Universal Studio's Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction!
It was amazing, even better than I thought it was going to be. I will say that seeing as it is a relatively new attraction, it was a total mob scene, so getting well framed photos was next to impossible. As was getting to see everything, as most of the little shops were so full you could barely walk around in them. (The wand shop was so full I saw a guy actually have to leave because he got claustrophobic!)
But, now that my family and I live in Florida, we plan on going back later this year when the attention will die down a bit. Plus, I really want to see the castle and Hogsmeade on the other side of the park that we didn't get to see this go around.





Ollivanders Wand Shop.
It was very hard to get photos, let alone walk around in the wand shop! It was crazy, but of course I had to stop in and buy a wand...

Florish & Blotts book shop.



Magical Menagerie creature shop.






Like I've said, it was so much fun, even with the crowds. Needless to say, I spent quite a bit of money while I was there, so look out for a little Harry Potter haul in the next few days.
I can't wait to go back and see Hogsmeade, and most likely spend even more! :p

Thanks for reading!
-xo Brittany
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me