Neutrogena Deep Moisture Day Cream Review


As you can tell by the old watermark and slightly lower picture quality, these poor pictures have been sitting in my drafts folder for some time now! I figured they needed their time in the spotlight too, since I have quite a few that are figuratively gathering dust in my computer. So don't be surprised to see more old watermarks in the future, as I finally clean out my drafts folder once and for all.
The only bonus of forgetting to post this review however, is that I had way more time to try out the product, so I can give a more comprehensive review of it. (See, laziness pays off sometimes! :p)

Today I will be talking about my go-to day cream of the moment, Neutrogena Deep Moisture Day Cream. If your a regular reader, you know I had another Neutrogena day cream before this one (You can find my opinions on that one here.), and I was not thrilled with it. Luckily this one was a vast improvement.
This cream was $15, which is a tad pricey given my past experience with Neutrogena. But I am so glad I bought it, as this is one of my favorite moisturizers right now.



This cream has broad spectrum SPF 20, as well as Vitamin D3 and glycerin. It claims to "Intensely moisturize without a heavy, greasy feel." And that it is Dermatologist recommended.



I totally agree with the claim of it not feeling greasy. It has a very creamy consistency, but absorbs into my skin very quickly.
I have ridiculously dry skin however, so I think the thickness might be a bit too much for anyone with oily skin. Especially in the summer.
I use this cream all year round given my skin texture, but I could see this working well as just a winter weather go-to cream too. I know most people switch out their face products based on the seasons. I wish I could do that, but my skin needs moisture all year round or I get all dry and flaky... It is not pleasant! :p
Since switching to this cream I have noticed an improvement in the hydration and softness of my skin, and even in this new, hot, Florida climate I haven't had any issues with heaviness or clogged pores.
If you have really dry skin like me, I would really recommend giving this product a try. I already plan on repurchasing it when I finally run out. But I can tell that won't be for some time, you get a 2.25 oz jar, and since a small amount goes a long way, this jar lasts for a really long time. I've had mine for at least two months now, and I haven't even reached the middle of the jar yet!

The Neutrogena Deep Moisture Day Cream is a relatively new product. -Or it was when I actually took the pictures for this review!- You can find it at your local drugstore, and it retails for around $15.

Thanks for reading! To check out more product reviews click here. Or if your looking for a review of a specific product why not take a look through my Product Directory.
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. I love that this contains spf 20! I might give it a try and see how I get on :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so do I! I would recommend it, it is my favorite face cream right now. :)

      Delete

Follow Me