Magical Menagerie

Tying into yesterday's post, I thought today I would share what I bought at Diagon Alley! And yes, no surprise, I went a bit mad. :p But it's Diagon Alley, how could I not go mad!



Of course, the first thing I bought was the one thing I was looking forward to the most -Nerdy I know...- a wand! My aunt bought one too during her visit to Universal, so I don't feel as weird buying one. :p
I wanted to get the wand of one of my favorite characters, which if you've read my answers to The Harry Potter Tag, you know is either Remus Lupin, or Sirius Black. Sadly they were sold out of Lupin's wand, so I bought Sirius blacks. You even get a nice fabric lined box for it, which is a nice touch.





Next my family and I went to the Weasleys' joke shop, where I picked up a couple Chocolate Frogs, which come with cute holographic trading cards. -Sadly I did not get Dumbledore!- And a box of Every Flavor Beans.


I bought these really pretty post cards for above my desk, as well as to send to family members.


I totally got sucked in to this big key chain kiosk they had. I would have walked away with more key chains than I have keys, but I used some modicum of self control, and bought the little time turner and Hedwig.



Nerdy as it may be, for as long as I have loved Harry Potter I have wanted to buy one of the little time turner necklaces. But they were always really pricey online, so I was so happy to finally buy one at Universal! It also comes with this cute box to store it in.


I just can't help collecting journals. I don't know if anyone else also does this, but I just love them. I already have ones I haven't even used yet, but I still buy more! Case in point, this Hufflepuff journal. I was going to get Gryffindor, but Hufflepuff needs some attention too.
The little shop sold actual quills with little jars of ink, but I just saw a catastrophe waiting to happen if I got my hands on that, so I chickened out and bought a quill ball-point pen. Just as cute, with a lot less risk of ink splatter everywhere...


The last Diagon Alley shop we visited was the creature shop, where I bought this adorable snowy owl for my bed.




Lastly, before we left at the end of the day, we stopped by the little Universal gift shop, where I got these cute phone cases, and gorgeous pins.

Overall it was a really fun day, and I would recommend going if you can!

Thanks for reading! To see photos from my trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter click here.
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

Follow Me