The Harry Potter Tag


I'm sorry if my blog content has been light as of late. I swear I have some great swatches and nail designs in the works, I just haven't had the time to edit them with the move and everything. But things are moving forward, and I will have some nail related posts up next week!
Until then, I found this really cute tag on a great beauty and lifestyle blog called Water Painted Dreams, and as a huge Harry Potter fan, I just couldn't resist giving it a go.
Plus, it seemed a fitting tag since I will be going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal in a couple weeks! Yay! I am beyond excited, and already know I will be spending a small fortune on plenty of things I don't really need...

What is your favorite book?
My favorite book has to be The Prisoner of Azkaban. I've always loved that one the most.

What is your favorite film?
Again, it has to be Prisoner of Azkaban! I know this movie was panned quite a bit for a while, but I really liked it, and this is the movie I look forward to watching the most when I have one of my nerdy Harry Potter movie marathons.

What is your least favorite book?
I am not a fan of The Goblet of Fire. I will really only read it when I want to read the whole series over.
I really don't like Ron in it, I find him even more annoying than I normally do, and I just feel like Harry gets a lot of flak in it from other characters for no reason. 

What is your least favorite film?
See above. The Goblet of Fire is also my least favorite movie. It was also a terrible video game!
I own all the games (Nerdy I know...) and while they are not all gems, this was the only one I could not even finish because of the terrible game play.

What part of the books/films made you cry?
The death of Sirius had me tearing up for sure, I love that character. Fred's death was also really sad and surprising.

If you could hook up with any character who would it be?
Well! This was the weirdest question.
I know most would say Cedric, but I say Sirius. He always sounded so tough and handsome in the books, and while he would be a bit older than me, he's a fictional character! So I pick him... This question is so weird... :p

Who is your favorite character?
That is a toss up between Remus Lupin and Sirius black.

Who is your least favorite character?
I'm sure I will get a little hate for this from someone, but I really don't like Ron!
I know! He's a main character! I should like him. But as the books progressed he just got more and more angry and whiny. Hopefully someone else feels the same, because whenever I tell other Harry Potter readers I know this, they are always so shocked! I am also not the biggest fan of Hermione, but I'll save that for another time...

What is your least favorite line?
I can't really recall a specific line. But I do hate when the other characters in the books, especially the last ones, expect Harry to know everything! He's a teenager too, just like them. Or in the first few books when no one would believe him that Voldemort was back. Why would he make that up!? OK, sorry, enough nerd ranting...

What would your patronus be?
I think my patronus would be an owl. I love owls, and I think an owl patronus would look really interesting. I also love giraffes, but I think that would be a tad bulky for a patronus... :p

If you could have the resurrection stone, invisibility cloak, or elder wand, which would you choose?
Oh the invisibility cloak for sure! I would have way too much fun scaring friends and family with that thing!

Which house would you be in?
I have to go classic and say Griffindor. Cliche I know, but I like red and gold house colors.
Though I am also a fan of Ravenclaw. -I am way too indecisive when answering tags!-

If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
I have always been a big fan of Helena Bonham Carter, and while her character did kill my favorite character Sirius, it would be cool to meet her.

If you were on a quidditch team, which position would you play?
I am not a sports person, even fictional sports, so I can't really see myself playing quidditch. But I think being a seeker would be fun. Except when other players cheat, it is less of a contact position, so I could just fly around looking for the snitch. But honestly, I would rather be in the stands!

Were you happy with the ending?
While I wasn't happy with all the deaths of my favorite characters, I think the ending was really good. It was touching, and violent, and satisfying. I wouldn't say I was as happy with the way they ended the movies, as I felt they changed it a bit. The books were better in my opinion.

How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
I love the Harry Potter series. I have always been an avid reader, but getting my first Harry Potter book when I was a kid really got me into series novels. I have reread the series too many times to count at this point, and it never gets old to me. I also think because of Harry Potter we have other great series novels like The Hunger Games, and The Golden Compass.
While the Harry Potter series was made with young adults in mind, I find that many people love it, no matter their age. It is just a great series, and one of my favorites.

Thanks for reading! To check out other tags I've done click here. And as always, I tag anyone and everyone to do this tag, and if you do, leave me a link in the comments so I can see your answers!
-xo Brittany
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me