The Summer Tag


Sorry for vanishing the past few days, moving prep has been wonderful (Sarcasm!) but moving day is on its way, and I am so excited!
Since I haven't done a tag in a while, and I've done The Sweater Weather Tag, I figured why not do another seasonal tag! I found this one on a few blogs lately, but I believe it was created by a great blog called Makeup Pixi3. (I made the little tag banner, though I wish I took the picture for it, that beach looks gorgeous! The picture actually came with my Mac, so I have no clue who took it, but good job person!)


What's your favorite thing about summer?
Air conditioning... OK, that and not having to wear layers anymore! Once winter has ended it is so nice not having to leave the house in what feels like twenty layers of sweaters, scarves, gloves, and jackets.
Though, now that I am moving to Florida, I guess I won't have to worry about that anymore! 

Do you have a favorite summer drink?
I am a pink lemonade girl. It is so refreshing, and it does not hurt that it is also a nice shade of pink...
(Side note, a long time back I posted a recipe for pink lemonade cookies! You can find it here)
I also love mango smoothies! yum.

Is there a location you like to go to each summer?
I really don't get the opportunity to travel really, so I usually just spend my time at home. But now that I am going to be in a place full of fun activities, I plan on going out a lot more. Hello Disney World! 

Dresses or skirts?
Either one is nice to keep cool on a super hot summer day, but I do prefer dresses. Or the third option, shorts! Though I am really loving maxi skirts right now... I can't decide!

Sandals or ballet flats?
It depends on how nice my pedicure is that day. :p
I am a fan of both, but I think flats are great if you want to dress up a simple summer outfit.

Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down in the summer?
I prefer to keep my hair down, but if it is a super humid day, and I start to hit lion's mane territory, I will attempt to tame it by putting my hair up.

Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
neither! It is usually too hot and humid for excessive amounts of makeup in the summer. So to avoid makeup dripping off my face and clogging my pores, I prefer to keep it simple with minimal products, and a simple cat eye and pink lip.

Favorite perfume for summer?
This will come as no surprise for anyone who reads my blog, as it is my favorite perfume for every season, Marc Jacobs Honey! I just love that fragrance.

And lastly, favorite music for summer?
I don't really have many favorites, but I am guilty of belting out Fancy by Iggy Azalea on far too many car rides to work. Not really my usually genre of music, but it is so catchy!

Thanks for reading! like always, I tag anyone and everyone who would like to do this tag, and if you do, leave me a link in the comments so I can see your answers! To check out other tags I've done click here.
-xo Brittany
 Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me