Paper to Polish #3

I hope you're all having a nice weekend! 
Today I have another Paper to Polish magazine inspired nail design to share with you.



This design was inspired by an ad for Dolce & Gabbana. I loved the red lace dress the model wore, and thought it would be great inspiration for some stamping.


For my nail art I used a base of Colorclub Nomadic in Nude, then applied my Out the Door fast drying top coat. Once my base was dry, I used O.P.I Red and NailzCraze stamping plate NC 03 to create my floral lace pattern. I also got the urge to use one of the adorable nesting doll stamps, so I used it as an accent nail. I know it has absolutely nothing to do with my inspiration, but it's so cute!
Once everything was dry, I topped my design off with one coat of my fast dry top coat, then two coats of my Essie Matte About You Top Coat.




I'm still working on my stamping technique, but it's getting better. I have some empty spots in the floral pattern, but I am so happy with how the nesting doll came out! I switched to a softer stamper for the doll, and that seemed to really make a difference. I normally always use a hard stamper, so that may have been where some of my issues came from. Live and learn! I'm sticking with the soft stamper from now on.

Thanks for reading! To check out more of my Paper to Polish nail art click here.
-xo Brittany
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. love the design and color combination!! Need to get Nomadic in Nude now!!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me