The TMI Tag


I have seen this tag floating around blogs for a while, and then I saw it again on MissGlamorazzi's Youtube channel, and thought it looked fun, so I am going to use this lazy Sunday afternoon to give it a try.

What are you wearing?
Since I was up until almost midnight working last night, I really was not caring about style this morning, so I am wearing a grey t-shirt, sweatpants, striped socks, and glittery slippers. So fashionable!

Ever been in love?
Not to my knowledge.

Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope, shocking as that sounds. Romantic movies make breakups look so dramatic, but my last breakup was totally mutual, and we parted ways peacefully.

How tall are you?
I am 5 foot 3 and 3 quarters. And that 3 quarters counts! :p

How much do you weigh?
Wow, this really is TMI! I weigh 112 pounds.

Any tattoos?
While I would love to get one, I am terrified of needles, so I don't think it is going to happen... Plus, it is such a commitment, I would worry about getting something I would grow tired of quickly. I can just picture myself at 80 stuck with a permanent reminder of my dumb decision. Yes there is laser removal, but it is expensive, and really painful! 

Any piercings?
My ears. I wanted a lip piercing when I was a teenager, but my mother wouldn't let me. Which looking back, I am now grateful. Don't get me wrong, some people look awesome with them, but I don't think I would have enjoyed it for very long. Especially since not long after, my style changed from gothic teen to a more vintage girly style.

Otp?
What?... I honestly don't know what this means! I am so behind the times!

Favorite show?
Right now, my favorite show has to be Once Upon a Time. I love this show! This season has been really good and I don't want it to end, but at the same time I am dying to see the dramatic conclusion.

Favorite Bands?
I don't listen to music as much as I used to, but I do really like Imagine Dragons, and Mumford & Sons. But mostly I just listen to whatever's on the radio while I'm driving to work.

Something you miss?
I am going to try really hard not to cry, but I will be honest and say I really miss my dad. He passed away earlier this year, and it is still as painful as the day it happened. I miss him so much, every second of the day, and I am going to stop now because I am starting to tear up.

Favorite song?
After that depressing answer let's lighten this up, shall we? I will admit that like most of the world right now, I am obsessed with Let it go, whether I like it or not. It's just stuck in my brain! Though I also really like royals by Lorde, and Roar by Katy Perry is really cute.

How old are you?
Well, I get told often that I am an "old soul" and seem like I am an 80 year old trapped in a twenty somethings body, but while that is absolutely true, I am actually 25.

Zodiac Sign?
I am a Capricorn.

Quality you look for in a partner?
Cliche as it sounds, I want him to be nice, with a really good sense of humor.

Favorite Quote?
Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours.
And yes Mr.Big said that in Sex and the City!

Favorite Actor?
Well, Johnny Depp obviously! But I also really like Chris Noth, and I am a huge fan of Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds.

Favorite color?
I love any shade of mint.

Loud or soft music?
Soft. Unless I am in the car, then I am guilty of turning up the volume a bit too high sometimes.

Where do you go when you're sad?
I would say my bedroom. Curling up on my bed with a good book or movie to distract me seems to help.

How long does it take you to shower?
I will admit, I take really long showers! I could try to blame it on being a girl, but I just love taking showers, I find them relaxing. I say it takes me half an hour at the most.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I have no plans, then 15 minutes. But if I am going out, or to work, then I would say half an hour.

Ever been in a physical fight?
I did push a girl once when I was ten because she kicked me while we were swimming in my pool, but that has been the extent of any physical altercations.

Turn on?
A sense of humor.

Turn off?
Bad hygiene.

Fears?
Spiders, any other bug that is not a ladybug or butterfly, clowns, basements, fire, and of course, dying.

Last thing that made you cry?
Oh god, a lot of things make me cry nowadays. But the last time -Spoilers ahead!! If you have not seen the third or fourth season of Downton Abbey don't read this, I warned you. - was during a Downton Abbey marathon when Sybil and Mathew both died in their respective seasons. I cry every time!

Meaning behind your blog name?
I will admit, I made it spur of the moment because I was excited to start this blog, but It's grown on me, and it is true, I do heart nail art.

Last book you read?
I haven't had the time to read much lately, but I know it was an Agatha Christie novel.

Last show you watched?
I am watching Downton Abbey for the millionth time.

Last person you talked to?
That would be my brother.

The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
The last person I texted was my mother.

Favorite Food?
There are too many to pick just one! But I'll go off the top of my head and say cheese pizza. Though I recently tried macaroni and buffalo chicken pizza, and while it sounds bizarre, it was really good!

Place you want to visit?
I may be a total cliche of a girl, but I have always wanted to go to Paris, France. But lately I have also really wanted to visit Japan as well.

Last place you were?
My kitchen, making pizza...

Do you have a crush?
Well, I will always have a perpetual crush on Johnny Depp, but I don't have a crush on anyone actually attainable right now.

Last time you were insulted?
Before my new job, I worked retail in a small clothing store, so being insulted was at least a weekly occurrence, so I can't really remember a specific time.

Favorite flavor of sweet?
I don't know if this means candy? But I do like the mix of salty and sweet, like salted caramel lattes, or those Take 5 bars with the chocolate and pretzel mixed together. So good!

What instruments do you play?
I don't play any, but I did play the violin for a bit in my younger days. But all I could play was Jingle Bells.

Last song you sang?
I am not a singer by any stretch of the imagination. But I will confess that I was recently belting out Titanium alone in my car on the way home from work...

Favorite chat up line?
I always find chat up lines to be a bit cringe-worthy, but some are kind of funny. But I really can't think of one off the top of my head, though I do remember one that had something to do with a polar bear, but I can't remember how it went!

Have you ever used it?
Seeing as I can't even remember it, I would go with no. :p

Last time you ever hung out with anyone?
Does sitting around with my cats count?...

Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone that would like too! And if you do so on your blog, leave me a link so I can take a look!

Thanks for reading! To check out other Tags I've done click here.
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me