My Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes

Better late than never! I was mulling over my top 5 summer nail polishes, when I realized I haven't made a spring top 5 yet! So, even though spring is almost over, I still wanted to share with you my top 5 spring nail polishes. Plus, I got a good response on my top 5 Easter nail polishes post, so it seems you guys like these kinds of posts, and so do I!

My top 5 spring nail polishes.
Fingerpaints Tiffany Imposter.
First up is Fingerpaints Tiffany Imposter, a gorgeous pale blue creme that is a perfect match to Tiffany's iconic blue, hence the name. I absolutely love Tiffany blue, and I think that this dusty blue is a nice shade for spring.
To my knowledge this polish is not sold in drugstores, but you can usually find it online, or at your local Sally beauty supply. It retails for around $3 to $5.

Milani Showy Sea-Green.
Milani Showy Sea-Green is a pretty, pastel green creme. I love this shade of green. It's a darker pastel shade, so it feels more neutral, making it more versatile for different occasions, while still having a nice, fresh, spring vibe.
Milani Showy Sea-Green can be found online or at your local drugstore, and retails for $5.

L'Oreal Mint Glacee.
 L'Oreal Mint Glacee is part of the Les Blancs line of polishes, and is a gorgeous, super pale mint color. I have been looking for this polish for so long, so I am happy to finally add it to my collection. I plan on wearing this beauty all year around, but I think it is a perfect shade for spring.
L'Oreal Les Blancs Mint Glacee can be found online or at your local drugstore, and retails for around $5.

Nicole by O.P.I Carnival Cotton Candy.
Nicole by O.P.I Carnival Cotton Candy is from O.P.I's Carrie Underwood Collection, and is a super pretty, bubblegum pink creme. This could have easily made it onto my summer top 5 if it was brighter, but the softness of this shade makes it perfect for spring.
Nicole by O.P.I Carnival Cotton Candy can be found online or at your local drugstore, and retails for around $9.

Avon Lime Sublime.
And finally, my last spring polish pick is Avon Lime Sublime. A pastel, yellow toned lime green, with an interesting green/gold shimmer. I normally think of lime green as a summer color, but the pale tone and shimmer just seem very spring to me.
Unfortunately, I believe Avon Lime Sublime can only be purchased from Avon, and retails for $6.

(L-R) Lime Sublime, Mint Glacee, Showy Sea-Green, Tiffany Imposter, and Carnival Cotton Candy.
Of course I had to include some swatches! The swatches shown are three coats of each polish with no top coat.

Thanks for reading! If you are interested in what polishes made my top 5 Easter polishes list click here.
-xo Brittany
Follow on Bloglovin

What are some of your favorite spring nail polishes? Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

Follow Me