Meet Sybie!

I normally don't post on Saturdays, but I had to introduce the newest member of my furry little family, Sybil aka "Sybie"!


I adopted Sybie on Tuesday, and she is a ridiculously cute seven week old grey kitten, with the prettiest grey/green eyes.
For other Downton Abbey obsessed people, her name is very familiar. I named her after one of my favorite characters, Sybil Branson/Crawley, because I am a nerd, and I miss that character!



Anyway, I have wanted to adopt a kitten for quite some time now, so I am beyond thrilled to add Sybil to the family. She is really pretty and sweet, but also absolutely insane... She thinks people are trees just waiting to be climbed, and that the world is akin to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, in that everything is edible!
But when she's not climbing, or eating, or breaking things, she is the sweetest little thing, who loves being held and cuddled. And if you don't cuddle her, she makes the saddest little cries until you do, so she already knows how to manipulate! :p



I also adopted her in the hopes that she could be a playmate for Xavier, -My equally crazy and cute ferret.- since my older cats won't really play with him. Luckily, they are already hitting it off, and as I type this, they are in a heated game of tag and are chasing each other all around my bedroom, stopping for periodic naps and snack breaks.

Yes, that is a cupcake collar. :p
 My phone is already full of countless photos of her, so it is shocking that I was able to pick only a few for this post!

Sybil is just the cutest little thing, and I am so happy to have her, and I just wanted to share her cuteness with you all.
Thanks for reading! If you would like to meet all of my furry little family, click here.
-xo Brittany

How many pets do you have? Let me know in the comments!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Aww, she is so adorable! This makes me want to go and adopt a kitten too, lol.
    Great blog by the way:) I like your pictures and enjoy reading your reviews. I look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me