Bath & Body Works Beauty and Candle Haul


So, I went a little (Read: totally) crazy recently at Bath and Body Works. But, I was celebrating my new job. That's an excuse, right?!... Anyway, it happened, and I thought I would share with you today what I bought!

Paris Amour Fragrance - $25

First I bought this Paris inspired fragrance, because I am a total sucker for anything Paris related. Plus, the bottle is totally adorable, and the fragrance itself is quite lovely. I plan on doing a more comprehensive review of it soon, but it is very floral and girly, without being too overpowering.

Three wick candles - 2 for $22
And now, my whole reason for going to Bath and Body Works, candles! They were having a sale on the jumbo, three wick candles, they were 2 for $22, where normally it is $22 for a single candle. So I picked up Pink Petal Tea Cake, which does not lie, it smells like fresh baked vanilla cake, yum. And Japanese Cherry Blossom, which is a nice, subtle, floral scent. I love these larger candles! They are more expensive, but they last for so long that I feel they are worth the cost. Plus, the scents never disappoint.

Mini candles - 3 for $10
If you've read my previous Bath and Body works haul, you know I fell for their 3 for $10 mini candle sale! And sure enough, they were having it again this time around. So I picked up Watermelon Lemonade, which has to be my favorite scent ever, it is the perfect summer scent. Bloom, a lovely floral scent, and Honeysuckle Bouquet, a citrus-y, floral scent.

Hand gel - 5 for $5, Elephant hand gel key chain - $7
I swear I am not a total Germaphobe! These were on sale for 5 for $5, and they're so cute! Plus, I like having them for my purse, and at my desk at work. I try to keep my hands as clean as possible to prevent getting sick, because my immune system sucks! :p I also bought the adorable elephant key chain for $7 to hold them. The little umbrella lights up! It is just too cute.

Lip glosses - On sale 3 for 2.
I actually had no clue Bath and Body Works sold lip gloss. I usually get so wrapped up in the candles and fragrances that I don't even make it around the whole store! But I stumbled on them, and they happened to be on sale 3 for 2, so it would have been rude not to... I bought Oahu Coconut Sunset, Marshmallow Creme, and Blush. I plan on doing some swatches and a review soon, but they are really cute, and they smell so good, especially Marshmallow Creme. It smells just like a s'more.

Thanks for reading! To check out other Hauls I've posted click here.
-xo Brittany


Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me