Ulta Nail Polish Haul

If you are a regular reader of my little blog, then you know that I have a "small" addiction to shopping at Ulta. And while this may be good for my nail polish collection, it is bad for my wallet. But I am proud to say that I did not go into Ulta... I went on their website. :p
It was not my fault! I was just strolling around Instagram when Ulta -Who I obsessively follow for heads up on sales.- announced they were having a BOGO sale on ButterLondon polishes! How could I not?! Then after picking my polishes, I discovered I could get free shipping when I spent a certain amount of money... So I did... Again, I had too. :p
Anyway, I've already plastered my Instagram with pictures and videos of the polishes I bought, but I wanted to share them on my blog, as well as share some drugstore goodies I picked up around the same time.

Butterlondon polishes - $15 for both.
First are the Butterlondon polishes, and the whole reason this haul even happened. Normally Butterlondon polishes retail for $15 a piece, which is pretty steep in my opinion, but Ulta had a buy two for $15 sale, so one was free! I'd say that was a pretty good deal, and I hope some of you who are reading were able to pick some polishes up as well.
I bought Poole, a dusty, aqua blue, that I have had on my Wishlist for some time now. And then I picked Tea With the Queen, because 1.)The name is just too adorable. And 2.) I love the warm, caramel brown shade. I love Butterlondon's formulas, so I cannot wait to swatch these.

O.P.I Brazil Liquid Sandies Mini Collection - $10
(L-R) Samba-dy Loves Purple, What's a Little Rain Forest?, I'm Brazil Nuts Over You, & You're So Flippy Floppy.
I know there is a lot of back and forth over the whole textured polish trend, some love it, some absolutely hate it. But I am firmly in the "Love it" camp! I just love textured polishes, and I can't get enough of them. So when I heard about this cute O.P.I Brazil mini collection containing four cute liquid sand shades, I knew I must add it to my collection. I've seen some lovely swatches on other blogs, so I can't wait to try them. The one I am most excited to swatch would have to be What's a Little Rain Forest?, I just can't get over that gorgeous shade of blue.

O.P.I Muppets World Tour - $8

More O.P.I goodness! I picked up Muppets World Tour, a polish filled with silver micro glitter, and larger rainbow glitter. This polish is part of the Muppets Most Wanted collection by O.P.I, and I just love the mix of glitters, it's so cool to look at.

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air.


I finally bought my first ever Deborah Lippmann polish and I am so excited! I just love the muted base, mixed with the differently sized teal and rose gold hex glitters. I don't remember how much this polish cost, I think it was like $10 or something. Deborah Lippmann has so many lovely shades to choose from that it took me like twenty minutes to finally choose! But I think I made the right choice, though I know I will be buying more, there is a gorgeous creme shade called Blue Orchid that I saw during some Amazon shopping, and I think I will have to buy it soon...

Sally Hansen Hypnautical & I Heart Nail Art Pen.
And finally, my mini drugstore polish haul. I first picked up this beautiful, glowing, blue and green glitter polish called Hypnautical, which was actually on my Wishlist and I completely forgot about it!
Then I decided to try one of Sally Hansen's new I Heart Nail Art -They stole my name! :p - pens in shade Turquoise. I plan on reviewing it soon, so keep an eye out if you're interested.

Well that's it! Thanks for reading! To check out my past nail polish hauls click here.
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Great haul! That Deborah Lippmann polish is to die for! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I am seriously obsessed with that polish now. :p

      Delete

Follow Me